Hi everyone! As the owner of The Gentle Gourmet Cafe and an ardent believer in celebrating gratitude and the giving of thanks, we would love to see you all on Thursday the 22nd at 8pm for a thanksgiving dinner or Sunday the 25th for a Thanksgiving brunch.
I am giving a 10% discount to all of you who come as a way of expressing my gratitude that such a great group of active vegans here in Paris exists!!!!!
Here is the Menu! Thanksgiving tradition is about celebrating life— about families and friends, about gratitude, love and compassion. Here is a beautiful menu that will make this holiday one where every one, especially the gentle turkey, will be thankful.
The brunch which includes beverages will be 36 euros and is a true vegan feast!!!!
Those who wish alcoholic beverages are free to bring their own!
- Butternut squash, leek and pear soup
- Little salads of lamb's lettuce, walnuts, endive, clementine and beetroot
Individual stuffed and rolled seitan with
- Corn-bread, onion, celery, mushroom and sage stuffing
- wild-mushroom gravy
- Dried-fruit and soy sausage stuffing
- Cranberry-orange-walnut-raisin compote
- Mashed potatoes with horseradish cream
- orange-glazed sweet potatoes,parsnips, shallots and carrots
- roasted brussel sprouts and chestnut
- pecan pie ice-cream
- orange-scented pumpkin cheesecake
http://gentlegourmetcafe.com/ Tel [masked]