Oct 19, 2013 · 6:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Whoo ! All arrangements are set and ITS TIME TO GO TO RHINEBECK to replenish our stash coffers!! The NYS Sheep & Wool Festival, located in the village of Rhinebeck, NY is one of the largest and best wool festivals on the East coast. There are over 300 fiber artists and crafts galore, amazing sheep herding demonstrations and sheepdog trials (plus a petting zoo) and of course, great food. If you want to sign up for workshops or classes, please check out the website.
Here are the trip details:
- Date: Saturday, October 19th
- Cost: $60 per person (includes transportation, admission to the festival, goody bag, and raffle prizes). Bus includes usual amenities (large seats, DVD player, TVs, bathroom, etc.)
- Meetup Time: 6 AM SHARP!
- Meetup Location: 7th Avenue Donut Shop (corner of 7th Ave & 9th Street) in Brooklyn. Due to logistics, we are running only 1 bus and there will not be a Manhattan stop.
- Arrive at Rhinebeck by no later than 9 AM. Shop, eat, shop, pet, shop, learn, shop, knit, spin and be merry. Did I say shop?
- Meet for departure from the festival at 4:30 PM.
- We will arrive back in Brooklyn by 8 PM.
- AFTER you RSVP: Remember to fill out the Google Form once you RSVP. This will make organization for the day go much smoother.
RSVP ASAP. Space is limited!!! :)