Park Slope Knitting Circle Message Board › What are you knitting right now to keep your fingers warm?

What are you knitting right now to keep your fingers warm?

Archie
user 4083771
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 39
I'll be spending the night and keeping my hands warm knitting a hand out of some handdyed orange madeline tosh wool. How about you? If you feel like chatting, post what you are knitting now here.
Vicky
Phillybaygirl
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 40
I am making my first knitted hat. It is the garter ribbed hat from the book 60 hats, scarves and mittens.
Vicky
cindy
user 3053183
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
I am making some progress on my whisper cardigan!

Cindy
Olga
user 7293489
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 32
I am just back home from the canceled meetup in Hanco's where 6 die-hard knitters had lots of fun despite snow and cancellation! Barbara was knitting another pair of socks after finishing two hats! Anna was warming her hands spinning yarn. Nici was finishing up her beautiful feather throw. Lisa started working on a magnificent color work scarf. And Tiger came up with a brilliant idea of patterns exchange among PSKC members! Trully yours, started a new cotton short sleeve sweater. I guess I am getting ready for spring! Have a blessed weekend everyone biggrin !
knitnerd
knitnerd
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 133
It helps to post before the members who don't live in walking distance have to leave.