Park Slope Knitting Circle Message Board › Rhinebeck!

Rhinebeck!

A former member
Post #: 7
So, I am one of the few who can't make the Oct. 17th date (sister's baby shower) but fully intend on making the event on Sunday, Oct. 18, 2009. I have a car that will comfortably seat 3 others (maybe 4 but it could be a little cramped) and as long as we can split the tolls and/or gas (I think my car could make it on one tank but I never fill up on the same day in any given week), you're more than welcome to hop in ^_^ I'd like to leave around 6:30 am and arrive in Dutchess County by 9 am. We'll leave the fairgrounds at closing and can stop for a meal if everyone agrees =o) Thanks!

Always,
Daisy
Archie
user 4083771
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 28
Thx Daisy for the post. If you would like, I could email this to the whole group.

-Archie
A former member
Post #: 8
Sure, Archie =o) I just assumed that people read the msg boards ^_^
knitnerd
knitnerd
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 124
If we are only one or two riders short,maybe we could still have the second bus if we each pay a dollar or two more.It might also be a good idea to move the meeting spot to 9th Street. It is closer to the R and F trains and there is a 24 hour diner.
renee g.
user 10233766
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
Reply to knitnerd- Parking might be better closer to Sweet Melissa. I have to drive there & park because there isn't any "Q" train on weekends. There's a shuttle bus.