Park Slope Knitting Circle Message Board › 3 Days to Go!!

3 Days to Go!!

rachel
user 7795670
Brooklyn, NY
Hi Everyone -

I hope you're getting excited, I know I am.

A couple of last minute details for the trip.

1) Be sure to plan on being early to your pickup location. The bus waits for no man! Or woman! We want to maximize our time at MDSW, so on time departures are key. Please go to the google document and fill in your cell phone number if you haven't done so. This is especially important as I will be using the numbers to find people in case we have any stragglers when trying to leave the Festival. If you don't wish to put it there, email it to myself or Archie personally and I'll add it to my printout manually.

2)The weather is supposed to be warm and sunny. So bring sunscreen and any other protection you might need. We're most likely not going to have access to the bus during the day, so count on carrying whatever you might need during the day with you.

3) We will not be stopping for dinner on the way back. If you think you will need to eat before getting home, bring something with you to eat on the way drive back (or buy it while you're there!). There will be two small snacks provided during the rides, as well as some water, but they won't be full meals.

4) Cash is best. And quickest. Don't count on a vendor being able to accept credit cards or checks.

5) Link to list of vendors at the Festival. Link to Map of festival grounds. Have fun researching!