We need volunteers for a fun filled 2 hour community service event for the mothers and children who live in the Salvation Family Residence Facility. On, May 4th, the Saturday before Mother's Day, we will give the gift of inspiration and empowerment to these families in transition.
We need your help! Sign up to volunteer or donate items. Please visit the event website for a full list of items needed
Event Website: http://www.womantowoman2013.com/
Event Name: "Woman to Woman"
Date: Saturday, May 4th
Time: 10:00 AM-12:30 PM
Location: Salvation Army Family Residence, 1603 McGowen
1. "Beauty on a Budget" Workshop - how to use household items to create hygiene, skin and hair care products.
2. Giveaways - Clothing, jewelry, flowers, books, "Seeds of Hope" (collections of inspiration quotes, poems etc)
3. "City Artworks" Creativity Zone-Art project for children and mothers
4. I Declare Workshop- Vision board and affirmation station
5. "Cindi Rose" Career Corner-Resume building, interview tips, etiquette training
6." Fundatmentally Fun" Zone- Bouncy house, board games and activities for children
7. Inspirational Words