**PLEASE NOTE: There has been a change of plans for tomorrow's Mother Day Project.
1. We will no longer be meeting at the Volunteer Houston office due to some scheduling changes by Volunteer Houston.
2. We will no longer be meeting at 8:30am to make cards as a group due to scheduling changes by Volunteer Houston. Please feel free to make your own Mother's Day cards at home or you may simply visit without cards but please bring a big smile and warm hug with you instead.
3. We are assigned to 3 assisted living facilities throughout the greater Houston area.
4. Please pick from one of the following locations and kindly update your rsvp indicating which center you will be visiting tomorrow morning. You may proceed directly to the facility of your choice.
Grace Care Center of Cypress: 9602 Huffmeister, Houston, TX 77095: (281)[masked]: Contact Person: Donna Martin
Grace Care Center of Katy: 23553 W. Fernhurst Dr, Katy, TX 77494: (281)[masked]: Contact Person: Kara
NW Health and Rehab: 17600 Cali Dr, Houston, TX 77090: (281)[masked]: Contact Person: Barbara
5. Please arrive at 9:30am or at your earliest convenience. You may contact the person specified above or the Manager on Duty
6. It is very important to update your RSVP so that we know how many to expect at each location.
7. Sorry for an inconvenience caused.