|Sent on:||Friday, April 26, 2013 12:47 PM|
I would like to say THANK YOU to all of our partners and sponsors: Smith and Co Architects, City Artworks, 1/2 Price Book Stores, The Rowland Group, Cindi Rose and Bill and Stephanie Perkins.
Its not too late to get involved! This will be an empowering Mother's Day Celebration for women in transition who have already decided to change the direction of their life.
And it looks like Mary Jo Rapini from Fox 26 will be joining us! She has designated this as one of her first "Rapini Reach out Programs"
Let's support these women in moving forward! Join us-we still need more items donated and we need more volunteers!! Next Saturday, May 4th from 10:00-12:30 at the Salvation Army Family Residence Center!
"Woman to Woman"- This Mother's day join us in giving the gift of encouragement and inspiration to single mothers and children who are in transition...Date: Saturday, May 4thTime: 10:00 AM-12:30 PM
Location: Salvation Army Family Residence, 1603 McGowen
Information on Salvation Army Program: http://www.salvationarmyhouston.org/FamilyResidence
1. "Beauty on a Budget" Workshop - how to use household items to create hygiene, skin and hair care products.
2. Giveaways - Clothing, jewelry, flowers, books, "Seeds of Hope" (collections of inspiration quotes, poems etc)
3. "City Artworks" Creativity Zone-Art project for children and mothers
4. "I Declare" Workshop- Vision board and affirmation station
5. "Cindi Rose" Career Corner-Resume building, interview tips, etiquette training6." Fundatmentally Fun" Zone- Bouncy house, board games and activities for children7. Inspirational Words
Myra JohnsonP:[masked]E: [address removed]