February 21, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Italian instructors Umberto and Elena are preparing a fun cooking lesson for February. Come and improve your Italian while preparing a delicious meal! Bring your own wine or beer and join us for a cooking night, discover the art and traditions of Italian regional cuisine while practicing your Italian and having fun.
- Water will be provided but you can also bring your own favorite beverage, wine or beer.
- This class will have a MINIMUM OF 8 PARTICIPANTS or a maximum of 18. The class will be cancelled and the money paid refunded if at least 8 people don't RSVP.
- All you need to do is show up, meet our teachers, and learn about traditional recipes through demonstrations.
- The teachers are bilingual and all classes are held in Italian and English.
- The menu for our lesson:
- Salsicce al vino rosso - Sausages in red wine
- Polenta ai 4 formaggi - 4 Cheeses Polenta
- Pane casereccio - Homemade bread
- Chiacchiere e sanguinaccio - Fried Neapolitan biscuits with chocolate sauce
- The current lesson is $35.00. Prices in the future will vary depending on the menu. Please RSVP and pay online.
- Some recipes may contain allergens, please let us know if you have any food allergies.
Elena e Umberto.