Jun 28, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Italian instructors Germana and Elena are preparing a fun cooking lesson for June. Come and improve your Italian while learning to prepare a delicious meal! Bring your own wine or beer and join us for a cooking night, discover the art and traditions of Italian regional cuisine while practicing your Italian and having fun.
- Water will be provided but you can also bring your own favorite beverage, wine or beer.
- This class will have a MINIMUM OF 8 PARTICIPANTS or a maximum of 18. The class will be cancelled and the money paid refunded if at least 8 people don't RSVP.
- All you need to do is show up, meet our teachers, and learn about traditional recipes through demonstrations.
- The teachers are bilingual and all classes are held in Italian and English.
- The menu for our lesson:
- Cestini di Parmigiano (Parmesan Baskets) - Stuffed with veggies
- Grissini al forno con prosciutto e mortadella (home baked breadsticks wrapped with prosciutto and mortadella
- Handmade fresh pasta
- ravioli di pesce (seafood ravioli)
- trenette al "pesto" (linguini with basil sauce)
- Pizzelle con gelato (cookie wafer with ice cream)
- The current lesson is $35.00. Prices in the future will vary depending on the menu. Please RSVP and pay online.
- Some recipes may contain allergens, please let us know if you have any food allergies.
Germana and Elena.