Jul 19, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Italian instructors Germana and Elena are preparing a fun cooking lesson for July. Come and improve your Italian while learning to prepare a delicious meal! Bring your own wine or beer and join us for a cooking night, discover the art and traditions of Italian regional cuisine while practicing your Italian and having fun.
- Water will be provided but you can also bring your own favorite beverage, wine or beer.
- This class will have a MINIMUM OF 8 PARTICIPANTS or a maximum of 18. The class will be cancelled and the money paid refunded if at least 8 people don't RSVP.
- All you need to do is show up, meet our teachers, and learn about traditional recipes through demonstrations.
- The teachers are bilingual and all classes are held in Italian and English.
- The menu for our lesson:
- Crostini pere e gongorzola (caramelized pears and melted Gorgonzola cheese)
- Pomodori ripieni (stuffed tomatoes)
- Primo: Arancini alla siciliana (Rice balls Sicilian style)
- Secondo: Cotolette di pollo al Marsala e funghi trifolati (Chicken breast fillet prepared with garlic & parsley mushroom sauté)
- Dolce: Sorbetto by our sponsor Dolci Gelati
- The current lesson is $35.00. Prices in the future will vary depending on the menu. Please RSVP and pay online.
- Some recipes may contain allergens, please let us know if you have any food allergies.
Germana and Elena.