Jul 22, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
PRACTICE makes perfect! All the fundamental aspects of the language will be discussed in a fun and comprehensible way such as: Grammar; Conversation; Writing and Pronunciation. Each "workshop" is a stand-alone Italian language lesson for Italian language learners. These workshops are:
- Italian intermediate starting at 6:00pm and ending at 7:25pm;
- Italian advanced starting at 7:30pm and ending at 9:00pm;
- taking place on the second floor of the building directly behind the United Church;
- with Elena as your teacher.
- to help you gain confidence with your Italian. All aspects of the language will be reviewed and discussed.
- Please pay by cash or bring a check written to ELENA GRIFFIN. There are two options to allow you to select the level of commitment you prefer:
- Pay $20 each class at time of attendance.
- Pay in advance for 12 classes at a discounted price of $15.00 each class, for a total of $180.
- At least one person needs to RSVP for the teacher to be present.
- The course will start Monday, July 22nd and will end after 12 classes on Monday, October 7th.
- Missed classes: the teacher will coordinate with the student the place and time for the new make-up class .
- Classes may be canceled in case of inclement weather or teacher's inability to attend. A canceled class will be recovered on the following Friday, or at a mutually agreed place and time.
- No food allowed in the class room so please plan accordingly.
- Arriving by Metro: The closest metro stations are Farragut North and Farragut West. Foggy Bottom is also an option. The school entrance is at the end of the parking lot beside the United Church at the corner of 20th & G Street, NW.
- Arriving by car: Please note that the parking lot is only for the church members. However, there is public parking close to the church. The least expensive option for parking is the Marvin Center Garage (http://www.gwu.edu/~parking/map/details.cfm...) . It's located between 22nd & 21st Streets and cost only $8.00 after 6:00pm.
If you have any questions, please send a message to your organizer or teacher.