Jul 16, 2012 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
PRACTICE makes perfect! All the fundamental aspects of the language will be discussed in a fun and comprehensible way such as: Grammar; Conversation; Writing and Pronunciation. Each "workshop" is a stand-alone Italian language lesson for intermediate Italian language learners. These workshops are:
- starting at 6:00pm and ending at 7:25pm;
- taking place on the second floor of the building directly behind the United Church;
- with Elena as your teacher.
- to help you gain confidence with your Italian. All aspects of the language will be reviewed and discussed.
- Please pay $20.00 with your RSVP or bring a check written to "Passatempo, LLC" in the amount of $20.00. We prefer not to receive cash payments.
- The series of workshops will start Monday, July 2nd and will end after 12 weeks on Monday, September 17th.
- No food allowed in the class room so please plan accordingly.
- Arriving by Metro: The closest metro stations are Farragut North and Farragut West. Foggy Bottom is also an option. The school entrance is at the end of the parking lot beside the United Church at the corner of 20th & G Street, NW.
- Arriving by car: Please note that the parking lot is only for the church members. However, there is public parking close to the church. The least expensive option for parking is the Marvin Center Garage (http://www.gwu.edu/~parking/map/details.cfm...) . It's located between 22nd & 21st Streets and cost only $8.00 after 6:00pm.
If you have any questions, please send a message to your organizer or teacher.