Buongiorno a Tutti!
We need a few more participants in the cooking class tomorrow evening. Here's the link to RSVP:http://www.meetup.com/passatempo/events/71512662/
Chef Vincenzo will share his cooking tips and prepare a delicious meal. Bring your own wine or beer and join us for a cooking lesson, discover the art and traditions of Italian cuisine while practicing your Italian and having fun.
- Water will be provided but you can also bring your own favorite beverage, wine or beer.
- This class will have a MINIMUM OF 7 PARTICIPANTSor a maximum of 18. The class will be cancelled if at least 7 people don't RSVP.
- All you need to do is show up, meet our teachers, and learn about traditional recipes through demonstrations.
- The teachers are bilingual and all classes are held in Italian and English.
- The menu for our lesson:
- Peperoni olive e capperi - Bell peppers with olive and capers.
- Scaloppine di vitello al Marsala - Veal scaloppine with Marsala wine
- Pane casereccio - Homemade bread
- Crema di mascarpone alle fragole - Mascarpone and Strawberry Cream
- The current lesson is $35.00. Prices in the future will vary depending on the menu. Please RSVP and pay online.
- Some recipes may contain allergens, please let us know if you have any food allergies.
RSVP online at this link:http://www.meetup.com/passatempo/events/71512662/
Vincenzo e Umberto.