addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tgirls United Message Board › Are you gay, bi or strait if you date a TG, TV, TS, CD

Are you gay, bi or strait if you date a TG, TV, TS, CD

Vicki Tory S.
vickisecret
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 63
I am so sick of guys asking me are they gay to date someone like me or a cd.

Well I can't really answer that question and neither can anyone else.

Allot of times people put pre op ts and Cd's in the gay category.

They really can't do that cause allot of cds and tgs do not date men.

I see it like this.

If you are with a cd or ts sexually and you are a basic male you fall bi if you still like women or you never touch the genitals of that ts or let those genitals touch you. So if you like to just go down on a penis one or two times and stop and never do it again, I think you are just confused or freaky. If you do it every now and then I think you confused or freaky.

If you are totally passive and you want to be done anal on then you are totally gay, unless you are still doing a female you are bisexual.

Thats just how I feel. Let me know what you think?
A former member
Post #: 4
ive given anal to only cd's or tg's and i touched their private area too but i already know im bisexual and enjoy :)
Vicki Tory S.
vickisecret
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 64
Well thats great.
Joe TG L.
user 36854172
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Being part of one of the most discriminated groups in the world, I am surprised you choose to classify.

How about curious? You seemed to have left that out and jumped right to freaky. I am a "straight" guy, but have actively seeked out a passable CD / TV to satisfy an urge. I have to say, I did enjoy it, and that is part of the reason I joined this group.

I have not actively solicited any members, however, I would not mind being solicited. biggrin

I guess my point is that maybe we are none of them. I don't classify myself, even though I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. AND, I am not confused in my sexuality as some may accuse me of.

Just my 2 cents. I mean no disrespect, and hope this is received with the same love that it is given.

Also, this is a different Joe, from the previous post...lol. Maybe there is just something with the name.

Much love and respect!!!!!!
A former member
Post #: 5
I say it doesn't matter. I am straight and even when I dress I like women but I still have lots of friends that swing for the other team. I feel that if that is what makes you happy great. If you are excited because you dated someone new and want to share it with friends awesome. My only rule is don't force your lifestyle on me. For example my wife knows I like to dress up in women's clothes. We talked about it and I told her I still like women which is true. She just does not want to see her man in women's clothes and when she is ready she will let me know. So for now I don't force that style of my life on her and we are still happy.
I don't think all the classification of straight, gay or bi really matters in todays day and age. Just be happy and those that say that don't want to know than you don't tell them.
Vicki Tory S.
vickisecret
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 66
That is allot to think about. I am glad you are happy in your marriage.

I mean I just put that out there. So many guys ask me how I feel about them dating or liking tgirls.

It does not matter to me, I think its the point that some people care what other people think.
RJ
user 105434332
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great discussion
Montere F. L.
poolshooter4
Woodbury, NJ
I am so sick of guys asking me are they gay to date someone like me or a cd.

Well I can't really answer that question and neither can anyone else.

Allot of times people put pre op ts and Cd's in the gay category.

They really can't do that cause allot of cds and tgs do not date men.

I see it like this.

If you are with a cd or ts sexually and you are a basic male you fall bi if you still like women or you never touch the genitals of that ts or let those genitals touch you. So if you like to just go down on a penis one or two times and stop and never do it again, I think you are just confused or freaky. If you do it every now and then I think you confused or freaky.

If you are totally passive and you want to be done anal on then you are totally gay, unless you are still doing a female you are bisexual.

Thats just how I feel. Let me know what you think?

Montere F. L.
poolshooter4
Woodbury, NJ
Post #: 2
I agree 100%, I sometimes fantasize about a sexual encounter with a transsexual/shemale ( I mean no harm by the later term ). I want to go down on one in the worst way, but only if they smell nice/clean, have breasts, and their " clit/member " is big and fully functional. I don't want to be done, but if their ass is wide open ( and they're clean ) I would try them. I wouldn't consider myself gay, because adult pleasure is just that. And no one else's business other than the one's involved. I get a "huge", immense pleasure watching transsexual adult movies/videos........one of the reasons I haven't been to a function yet is it's " hard" for me to conceal/contain my excitement when aroused.........I don't want to seem like a creeper because I may have a definitive outline in the nether region south of the border. The other reason is safety......there seems to be more and more crime in Center City. Again, I would have no problem in making the "right "( special ) go off like Roman Candle, with slow, sensual, oral ( presidential ) massage. But not consider myself gay.........I wouldn't consider doing this with a dude.....also ( believe it or not ) that repulses me. Butt give a girl with tits, and a dick, and I'm is creampie/cum heaven.
RJ
user 105434332
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
Hey zvicki, I met you via the internet about 2008 when I was searching for a girl (tgirl).. The point is you gave me some good advice on how to find her, but yet the titles never crosses my mind....never found here, but never got say, thanks...