Merry Xmas everyone, I hope you're home with your families for this game!
Calling all Pats fans! As you probably know by now Pat O'Brians, like most of the bars on 2nd Ave, is now closed! It sucks but what can you do... find a bigger and better bar and I know you all will love our new game watch location for the 2011 season.
I know there are a few smaller places to watch the Pat's spread out around the city, but this is a great space and I know everyone will be happy to with this space, and it's very easy for fans all over the city to get to. Hope to see you tonight! Squish the Fish!
Every damn bar in NYC will be a Jets bar except for TRAFFIC WEST will PROUDLY BE FLYING THE PATRIOTS FLAG!!!! Get here!
TRAFFIC BAR - HELLS KITCHEN
701 9th Ave, (Corner of 48th)
- BRAND NEW, BIGGER BAR
- CLEAN BATHROOMS for the LADIES
- 16 HUGE HD TV's
- FULL PATRIOTS GAME SOUND ALL SEASON
- SAM ADAMS SPECIALS
- HOMEMADE NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER
- PATRIOTS DEDICATED SPECIALS MENU
· $5 Sam Adams Seasonal Draft
· $12 Coors Light Pitcher
· $18 Bucket of Coors Light Bottles
· $10 Brady Burger
· $9 New England Cheeseburger Rolls
· $7 Patriot Traffic Bites
· $6 Homemade New England Clam Chowder
- ENORMOUS OPEN DOORS, SO YOU STILL CAN ENJOY THE NICE WEATHER WITHOUT FEELING LIKE YOU'RE HOLED UP IN A BAR