|Sent on:||Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:47 AM|
Most of us have heard about Adobe's new CREATIVE CLOUD by now.
Oh then.. Watch this quick 2-minute video here:
Getting Creative Cloud is as easy as choosing between A, B, C, D and E:
A - YOU can get a FREE account TODAY and receive 2Gb of storage space online.. And the right to use ANY (or ALL) Adobe CS6 or Touch applications for 30 days.. You keep your 2Gb of storage beyond the 30 days.
B - You got 67 Cent on you? For 67 cents a day (for an annual plan), you could get the latest Photoshop CS6 TODAY! You'll get to download it and use it on your computer TODAY.
C - Or maybe you have 99 cents on you? If you own "ANY" copy of an Adobe program (or suite), Versions CS3, CS4 or CS5/5.5, you could get the whole ENTIRE Adobe Creative Collection (26 programs in total - See list below) for just 99 cents a day (for an annual plan and for the first year). ie $29.99 a month. This is a 40% savings..
No, this is no joke but you gotta ACT by THIS Friday Aug 31 to take advantage of THIS special offer
Click here to subscribe: https://creativecloud-specialoffer.adobe.com/special-offer/?loc=en_US&cc=us
D - If you don't own a copy of an Adobe program, Versions CS3, CS4 or CS5/5.5, you can still subscribe to the Creative Cloud and get every major Adobe design program running on your computer for $49.99 a month (on an annual plan).
E - If you're commitment-phobic, you can also go month-to-month for $74.99 a month and get the entire Creative Cloud solution. No plan! Start and cancel at any time.
Think about it.. What's 67 cents these days?? less than the cost of uh... A Candy Bar? A Donut?.. The right to park on a typical LA street for 40 minutes?
99 Cents (+ 1) can qualify you for a yummy choice off the Value Menu at the Golden Arches - OR - today's issue of the LA Times - OR - a day's worth of EVERY SINGLE MAJOR Adobe Design/Video/Web app!! (More products than the Adobe Master Collection even, a $2000+ collection)
The Creative Cloud collection now INCLUDES Lightroom 4.. If you need to work on and process a lot of images in a short period of time and aren't using Lightroom, sorry, you're kwazy!!
Did I twist your arm enough? Wanna learn more? Here are some links to get you started
- Here's that short video again on what Creative Cloud is: http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud.html
- Adobe's Creative Cloud FAQ: http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.edu.html Yep, everything you've ever wanted to know about Adobe Creative Cloud
- Read the Adobe Creative Cloud reviews from actual users: http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/reviews.edu.html
- Scott Kelby's FAQ on Adobe's Creative Cloud
- Compare the Adobe Creative Cloud plans: https://creative.adobe.com/#plans
- The SPECIAL OFFER that expires THIS Friday August[masked]
- Students/Teachers pricing: $29.99 per month
- If you see absolutely, positively feel you only need Photoshop and nothing else, Adobe has got you covered with a $19.99 a month plan (based on an annual agreement) or $29.99 month-to-month (Start and stop anytime you want), visit http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/buying-guide-subscriptions.edu.html
- What are the apps/programs included in the full Creative Cloud membership?
26 Programs/Apps included, covering you from A to Z
10 CORE PROGRAMS
- Lightroom (NEW!!)
- Acrobat Pro
10 ADD'L PROGRAMS
- Flash Builder
- Edge (HTML5 Animation)
- Muse (Website design)
- Story Plus
- Media Encoder
6 TABLET APPS
- Photoshop Touch
Learn about all these products at the Adobe Web Site: http://www.adobe.com
If you have any questions, need more info, want to share your opinion, etc, please post them to the message board forum where this email will be filed ("Photographers and Digital Artists of Los Angeles Discussion Forum")
PDALA Assistant Organizer