|Sent on:||Wednesday, August 29, 2012 1:55 PM|
Our meeting tomorrow "LAPUG46 - Fine Art Photography & Photoshop" has officially sold out a few minutes ago, THANK YOU!!, but we have opened an additional 5 spots and have also opened the meeting to your guests. 4 additional spots just got grabbed (1:50pm) so we only have ONE spot left!
For the few of you who wished to bring a guest, please go to http://www.meetup.com/pdalosangeles/events/79226852/ and click on "Change your RSVP" (top right) then update the guest count correctly and ADD your guest name in the comment box. Please be aware also of the LAPUG Members Guests Policies below.
Everyone, please grab the remaining spots quickly as we will not be able to add any more spots (Room capacity is 50.)
If we exceed the official limit of 55 attendees, an automated waiting list will be activated. Please add yourself to it if you wish to attend and open spots will be assigned on a first come first served basis.
Also MAKE SURE you're on the RSVP list if you RSVPd yes. Many of you click YES and forget to click the Submit/RSVP button.. We will bring our RSVP list with us and if you're not on it, you will be on standby until all registered members have been checked in and seated first. Also UN-RSVPd admission is $50 cash only "if" seats are available.
Reminder on Members Guest Policy at LAPUG events:
- Admission is $10 cash for guests listed (named) on your RSVP and does not include any raffle tickets.
- Members Guests cannot purchase raffle tickets at LAPUG events. This is out of respect - and fairness - to our real members.
- Members Guests must be accounted for in your RSVP (their name must be listed in advance) and they must arrive with you.
- If seats are available after RSVPd members and RSVPd Members Guests have been seated, Un-RSVPd Members Guests admission is $50 cash.
- If your guest studies or uses Photoshop - AND lives in Los Angeles or the Southern California region - please encourage them to join LAPUG or PDALA so they can participate in our meeting as members with FULL benefits.
Thank you for understanding!
The link to our presenter Bob Killen's web site in the original announcement was incorrect.
Bob's web site is at http://www.bobkillen.com/
Thank you to Mr Sean Teegarden for noticing and pointing this out!
Thank you all and until tomorrow for those of you who are attending.