Who is going to the PMA in Anaheim CA?Everything Photo Event February 21st through the 23rd at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. The Photo Marketing Association International promises this convention to be an energizing time for those in the fields of photography and the digital arts.For more info, click
Poster Clash 2010
Poster Clash is a new breed of poster competition. Not only will a select panel of judges moderate the entries, but the final decisions are in your hands with head-to-head voting online and at the Poster Clash Main Event, March 18th 2010.
1. All posters will be submitted digitally through the Web site, http://clash.aigablueridge.org
2. You must upload a high and low-resolution version of your poster for online submission. The low-resolution version will be 72ppi at a size of 432px wide by 576px tall. The high-resolution version should 18 inches by 24 inches at a full 300dpi (5400x7200px) in PDF format. Please include bleeds on the PDF as needed. The PDF will be used for printing.
3. Posters must include the Poster Clash footer bar, included in the poster templates available here: (right click, save link as) Illustrator, InDesign, or both in a ZIP File
4. Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm EST February 24th, 2010 . No late entries.
5. Entry fees are 5.00 USD for students, and 10.00 USD for professionals. No limit on personal entries.
Questions? [address removed]
Search Marketing Expo ? SMX West, March 2-4, 2010http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west
What is Workbook?
Workbook is dedicated to providing the creative community premium sourcebooks, a website with expanded features and resources for finding top talent and services. Workbook is also committed to providing the most adaptable and cutting-edge marketing tools available to photographers, illustrators, letterers and designers who are serious about reaching the most active and important art buyers in their fields. We are committed to meeting the demands of an ever-evolving industry to ensure up-to-date information and the highest quality talent.http://www.workbook.com/photography/portfolios/all?featuredArtist=2521#
derives its name from the number of founding photo-journalists who, in September 2001, formed this collectively owned agency. Designed from the outset to be an efficient, technologically enabled distribution hub for some of the world's finest photojournalism, VII has been responsible for creating and relaying to the world many of the images that define the turbulent opening years of the 21st century.http://www.viiphoto.com/index.html