Ysa
user 8141300
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 41
Photographers, your photo here...

I've reserved a space on my blog (inside-incitephoto.blogspot.com­) to showcase one image each week for what I call "Photo Fridays". I could just fill it with my own stuff (a tad narcissistic) or, we all can enjoy the variety that makes up this forum. The image will run for an entire week and I will post a tweet-notice each Friday when the newest one is up.

In the interest of fairness though, the featured photo will be chosen at random from the previous week's submissions. If you're interested, join in and get started by reviewing the guidelines below:

1. *Privately* send me the *url* (starting with http...) to your image along with a caption and name for credit. I cannot host your images so you can't send me image files.
2. Keep the dimensions at 400px maximum on any side.
3. Please watermark inconspicuously.
4. Forward no later than 8 a.m. Pacific Time on Fridays for inclusion in the drawing.
5. Please keep images "open at work friendly".
6. I will probably add to these guidelines in the near future so don't be surprised.