Having trouble getting selenium WebDriver to do what you want? Want to put together a Swiss Army library for WebDriver? Thinking about creating your own framework? This presentation will show you some of the most common functions you can do in WebDriver. These functions come from my current automation framework, my automation experience, and from common trends on the WebDriver Google group.
• How do I close an Alert?
• How do I wait for an element to appear?
• How do I wait for an element, like a spinner, to disappear?
• How do I wait for the text of an element to change?
• How do I edit a cookie?
• How do I change context to another window?
• How do I click on something that is in a frame?
• How do I hover over a menu?
• And many many more… (feel free to post suggestions below in the comments)
About the Speaker: An Doan is a software quality engineer and has been specializing in test automation frameworks for the past several years. He is a recent speaker on test automation at Software Association of Oregon events as well as IBM’s Innovate 2011 conference. He likes to break code, make code, fly/drive R/C anything, and land supersized catches.