align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

pdx Selenium & Test Automation Users Group Message Board › Selenium Conference - Early Bird Tickets close tomorrow.

Selenium Conference - Early Bird Tickets close tomorrow.

Paul
user 12648194
Portland, OR
Hi all,

Letting you all know that registration is open for this year's Selenium Conference.  Early Bird tickets ($50 cheaper) are available but ends tomorrow (sorry for the short notice on that).  You can still register afterwards though.

The conference this year will be held in Boston, June 10-12th.  Information is here:

http://www.seleniumco...­

I will be going this year.  I found it pretty useful, and interesting when I went two years ago and it was great for networking with other Selenium-istas from around the world.  It would be great if there were a few of us from Portland.

Paul