addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland WordPress Meetup Message Board › Collaborative Work Groups: November 2011

Collaborative Work Groups: November 2011

A former member
Post #: 8
After Eric's talk tonight we will be pairing up for collaborative work groups. These groups can be as large or as small as they need to be. There is a board room by the front entrance where a larger group may meet if necessary and the chairs are super comfortable :) If you have WordPress related questions, there are plenty of people here that can help you out. So don't be shy! Get up, walk around and meet new people.

If you have specific questions that you need answered or you would like feedback on your your current projects or are having trouble finding someone to talk to, feel free to leave a comment right here! I'm hoping that the comments section can help facilitate us getting to know one another.

I think that it would be really cool to meet at least 3 new people by the end of the night. This is what I'm going to try to do :)