addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland WordPress Meetup Message Board › Windows 8, My First Impressions

Windows 8, My First Impressions

Daniel P.
tualatinweb
Tualatin, OR
Post #: 48
Lorelle V.
Lorellev
North Plains, OR
Post #: 15
Does it change your WordPress experience?
Daniel P.
tualatinweb
Tualatin, OR
Post #: 49
Good question.

No change to WordPress, you would click the Desktop tile and be in Windows 7, so nothing changes to how you use WordPress.

Or, they could create a tile in the Metro UI that invokes WordPress.

To me Windows 8 is merely gluing together the visual eye-candy of the new Metro UI along with the old-reliable Windows 7 experience.
Lorelle V.
Lorellev
North Plains, OR
Post #: 17
Would be cool to have the WordPress app version as an option for the Metro UI since it is so touch heavy. Ah, dreaming.