Portland WordPress Meetup Message Board › WordPress Codex Night Report

WordPress Codex Night Report

Lorelle V.
Lorellev
North Plains, OR
Post #: 21
I've written up a summary and description of the WordPress Meetup Group's WordPress Codex Night and information on Saturday's Codex Day to which you are all invited, and wanted to share some of the stats.

In just under 2 hours of non-stop work on editing the WordPress Codex, the group did the following:

• 130 changes/edits to the WordPress Codex
  • 49 things to do were added to the Task List
  • 70 Codex pages were edited
  • Edits consisted of fixing links, spellings, validating code, references added, categories added, words added to the glossary, code added, and pages marked for deletion, copyedit, and as old pages.

This is something to be truly proud of.

The response by everyone in attendance was amazing. People with little or no experience with WordPress were able to dig in and fix tiny details that help to improve the Codex. Everyone was so involved.

Thank you so much for your time and dedication to helping improve the WordPress Codex.

Saturday should be great fun, as well. RSVP via my site contact form so I can get you directions if you are coming. It's from 10 AM until whenever.

Thanks!