align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Portland WordPress Meetup Message Board › Looking for a WP Multisite expert to double check my work!

Looking for a WP Multisite expert to double check my work!

Angie
boingpdx
Portland, OR
Post #: 18
Looking to hire a WP Multisite expert to double check the work I've done for creating a Multisite. Its a site that will have possibly up to 50 different sub-sites. The immediate future is about 5 sites only. I have already setup the first sub-site. I just need my work double checked to be sure I did it right! Those with really great Multisite experience please contact me.

Thanks,
Angie
Lorelle V.
Lorellev
North Plains, OR
Post #: 26
I know it is tough to get a reply during the holiday season, but I recommend that you bring this to the meetup on Monday so many can have their say. Or contact those helping you directly for assistance. I have installed WordPressMS many times and would love to help out on Monday.

Thanks and good luck with your project. I'm sure you did fine.
Angie
boingpdx
Portland, OR
Post #: 19
Thank you Lorelle, appreciate your message and I just found help from an expert in the group. So issue is resolved thanks to the expertise of bringing all these people together. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I know it is tough to get a reply during the holiday season, but I recommend that you bring this to the meetup on Monday so many can have their say. Or contact those helping you directly for assistance. I have installed WordPressMS many times and would love to help out on Monday.

Thanks and good luck with your project. I'm sure you did fine.