Easter Sunday at The Heathman Restaurant & Bar. NOTE: We are NOT going to the Hotel's "Easter Grand Buffet" for $47 - we are going to the Restaurant & Bar where their "regular brunch menu" with some Easter items will be served.
The Heathman Restaurant & Bar inside the elegant Heathman Hotel in downtown Portland offers a full range of deluxe dining options including gourmet breakfast on the weekdays, unforgettable dinners every evening, and bountiful weekend brunches. Each meal is carefully prepared in the classic French style to take advantage of the Pacific Northwest's premiere ingredients that create a totally unique cuisine you will only find at The Heathman Restaurant & Bar.
THE BRUNCH MENU
Plan your trip at TriMet.org or PortlandStreetcar.org
If you are driving are you willing to carpool? Let us know when you RSVP, leave a comment. Thanks!
• I have made a reservation for this Group under my name, "Greta", as well as "MeetUp"
• "Yes" is a social commitment, not a back-up to other plans. Please be considerate. No Shows & Last Minute Cancellations negatively impact the restaurant & waitstaff, your fellow members experiences & their future RSVP's, and your Host.
• If you can not attend the MeetUp please update your RSVP at least 24hrs prior to the Event so that people on the Wait List have an opportunity to attend AND... I can update our reservation w/ restaurant.
• Please be on time. Which means, be early. Often we can not be seated until our ENTIRE PARTY has arrived.
• At the time I booked the reservation I was told that we WOULD NOT be able to have separate checks. BRING SMALL BILLS. $20's are NOT small bills & I am not a bank. If you were at the Besaw's Event, you know that I will no longer be passing the bill around the table. Each Member at The Heathman will have to pay me directly. For ease of math… I will be rounding your tip up to 20% AND I will not have change on me so I will be rounding up to the nearest whole dollar. If you have a problem with this policy either make sure you have the change you will need or DO NOT RSVP for this Event.
Thank you for your consideration. Everybody in the Group, and at the restaurant appreciates it!