addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PDX Breakfast Club Message Board › Would you like to host a Meetup?

Would you like to host a Meetup?

Robin H.
RobinHealy
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Hi Breakfast Lovers,

I am looking for people who would like to host a few Meetups, maybe with an eye to becoming Assistant Organizers.  Please contact me if you are interested. We especially have a demand for more weekend Meetups. We are now up to 680 breakfast lovers, with more joining almost daily! Since most of our Meetups are limited in number, we have a lot of people who would like to eat with us but don't get to RSVP in time.

What is involved?
1. Pick a place and time, tell me and I will post it on the Meetup site

2. Make a reservation (if that place takes them)

3. Show up and act as host

4. Make sure the check gets paid if they don't split checks there

I will post it on the meetup site for you. There is no charge or anything like that (other than your own breakfast of course). I am happy to help you pick a place (not all great breakfast places work to be venues, due to the number of people we usually bring).

Happy eating,

Robin
Organizer - PDX Breakfast Club
Sandra
user 10561093
Portland, OR
Post #: 5
I would like to invite everyone to breakfast and a walk. The breakfast is at 9:45 a.m. at the M&M Restaurant and Lounge in Gresham Oregon. If you would like to RSVP, please go to either MEETUP site: NE Portland Food Fun and Friends or Portland Singles Gathering 45 Plus or Minus.

I would love to be considered as a host for the PDX Breakfast Club.

Sandy
A former member
Post #: 99
Robin:
I would be willing to organize and Host a few meet ups for the group.......
Rob