The owners of Sivalai Thai are putting together a buffet dinner for us. They are very excited to have us at their restaurant. Sivalai Thai is a local, four stars restaurant with personable service. Dinner is $14 per person, including gratuity. Please RSVP only if you are sure of attending this dinner.
Here is our menu that comes with compliment all you can drink Thai ice tea, Thai ice coffee and jasmine tea.
1. Baby rolls, vegan - vegetables, glass noodle wrapped in wheat paper, deep fried served with sweet and sour sauce
2. Chicken satay, marinated chicken on skewer served with peanut sauce & cucumber sauce
3. Fresh rolls, vegan (some, complimentary)-cabbage, carrot & tofu served with peanut sauce
1. Tom yum Goong - chicken based stock, shrimp, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaf, mushroom, onion, galangal root and lime sauce
2. Tofu sweet and sour soup - vegetable based stock, tofu, bamboo shoots, wood ear mushroom, individual serving for vegans only. Vegans need to email me so I know how many servings to let the restaurant know.
1. Thai salad, vegan - lettuce, carrot, tomato, cucumber, cabbage, red onion served with peanut sauce
2. Papaya salad - fish sauce, green papaya, carrot, tomato, peanut, chili cooked in lime sauce.
1. Rainbow, vegan - tofu, broccoli, cabbage, mushroom, carrot, zucchini, bamboo shoot, baby corn stir-fry with special spicy sauce
2. Panang curry - chicken, Panang curry, coconut milk, bell pepper, assortment of vegetables, kaffir lime leaf and peanut; it is slightly spicy
-steamed Jasmine rice
Complimentary dessert - mango, coconut sticky rice
To minimize long line, some members pay when first enter and some members can pay afterward.
People can park at a big parking lot at a corner of SE 48th & stark that is across the restaurant and is one or two houses away; Sivalai Thai also has few parking in front, on the side and there is street parking as well.