addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Foodie! Message Board › Foodies RSVP Policy - Please READ!

Foodies RSVP Policy - Please READ!

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Foodies,
As many of you know our foodies' group has grown significantly last few months (thanks to word of mouth and our passionate event organizers) To keep our volunteer organizers sane, happy and motivated to create more events, I am going to ask all of you to pay close attention to your RVSP status and avoid no show situation by updating status early and reaching out to host/organizers about your status.

I have a list of folks who's been no shows lately and created a problem with the venue and event organizers last few times. (Which I have to say happens very rarely here...but I'm starting to notice the same names :( ...).

So here it goes; if member incurs three no shows (w/o prior communications to organizers), the member will no longer participate on our event going forward.

It's a way of asking you to have a common courtesy and respect for our volunteer organizers and other members. It's my goal to make sure that we maintain high quality event going forward and provide equal and fair access to our events to all of our members.

Thanks foodies and look forward to sharing table with you,