addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Foodie! Message Board › Make sure you have your tickets.

Make sure you have your tickets.

Chris
user 4035270
Portland, OR
Hello folks. I am so pleased to see so many enthusiastic foodies signed up for The Gilt Club Portland Food Adventure. I will have the menu shortly to share with your friends, and to salivate yourself. Chef Rick has informed me it is quite bountiful. Come hungry!

Please make sure you have bought a ticket if you have RSVPd. This is not your normal Foodie event where you just show up and pay. There are still some $20 off discounts available by using the code "MEETUP" (without the quotes). I have opened the discount up to as many who want to come from Foodie! We still have eight seats left as of today, and we usually always have some reservations during the few days prior to our events.

It looks as though we will have three or four more events to post soon. Hopefully two preview dinners at restaurants featuring Portland's most renowned chefs (can you guess?) that have not opened yet, and other very special adventures.

Your sponsor and fellow Foodie,

Chris

Here are chefs Chris and Rick last time they cooked together at SunGold Farms.

Also, here is a link to Rick's NY Times Bestselling cookbook:

http://www.shelburnefarms.org/news/cookbook.shtml­

This is going to be fun!