Foodie! Message Board › *FOODIE ETIQUETTE* - Please read and comply with this statement before RSVP

*FOODIE ETIQUETTE* - Please read and comply with this statement before RSVP

Kevin
user 12852378
Group Organizer
Hillsboro, OR
Post #: 14
*FOODIE ETIQUETTE*

RSVP - If you RSVP YES for an event, you're expected to show up. If something comes up, respect the volunteer organizer's time by updating your RSVP no less than 24 hours in advance. If you are someone who frequently signs up to attend an event and then opts-out at the last minute (less than 24 hours), please be advised that your membership eligibility will be questioned and removed if not corrected in time.

PLEASE BE ON TIME - If you're going to be late, please post a comment in the event section, letting me know. I will provide my cell phone number the day before the event so there will be no excuse to not let me know you're going to be late.

NO SHOW - Foodie now has a strict policy regarding NO SHOWS. Foodie will not hesitate to remove you from this group, if such action is not corrected in time. DO NOT RSVP YES JUST TO HOLD A SPOT.

PLEASE BRING CASH - Most events are flexible about this, unless otherwise stated. Cash does help with settling the bill for a large group.

GRATUITY - Events with large groups (6+) can expect 18% to 20% gratuity added to the bill.

$5 MEMBERSHIP FEE - If this is your first event and you have not paid, please use the online payment function for this group.