This meetup usually has 30+ gamers over the course of the night. Check out pictures of last week's meetup.
* Gaming starts at 7pm and usually goes until after midnight.
* Minors are only allowed in the diner section on the right.
* There is plenty of on street parking.
* The #6 bus and streetcar stop nearby until around midnight.
Here's a list of games we usually have:
Cards Against Humanity, Munchkin, Ticket to Ride, Carcassonne, Pandemic, Puerto Rico, Dixit, Lords of Waterdeep, Small World, Fluxx, The Resistance, Qwirkle, Gloom, Forbidden Island, Elfenland, Suburbia, Panic on Wall Street, Citadels, Zombie Dice, DrunkQuest, Scrabble, and dominoes.
* Cloud Cap also graciously provides us with a weekly game rental! This week it's Telestrations.
Don't worry if you've never heard of any of these games! The same goes for most people that attend and we're super friendly to new players. These meetups are more about socializing over some drinks than hardcore gaming. It's fun times.