This event usually has 30+ gamers over the course of the night with a healthy mix of Meetup folks, Reddit folks, and friends.
* Gaming starts at 7pm and usually goes until midnight or later.
* Minors are only allowed in the diner section on the right.
* There is plenty of on street parking.
* The #6 bus and streetcar stop nearby until around midnight.
Here's a list of games we usually have:
Ticket to Ride, Small World Underground, Lords of Waterdeep, Glory to Rome, The Resistance, Incan Gold, Cards Against Humanity, Qwirkle, Gloom, Fluxx, Munchkin, Forbidden Island, Elfenland, Carcassone, Pandemic, Dixit, Citadels, Zombie Dice, DrunkQuest, Wits & Wagers, Scrabble, Jenga, and dominoes.
* Cloud Cap also graciously provides us with a weekly game rental!
Don't worry if you've never heard of any of these games! The same goes for most people that attend and we're super friendly to new players. These meetups are more about socializing over some drinks than hardcore gaming. It's fun times.