This event gets 40+ gamers. Click here for pictures of past events.
* Like us on Facebook! We post pictures/discussions there.
* Gaming starts at 7pm and usually goes until midnight or later.
* Minors are only allowed in the diner section on the right.
* There is plenty of on street parking.
* Buses stop nearby past midnight, streetcar until 11pm.
* This is event is free, but donations of money or games keep it running!
Here's a list of games we usually have:
Cards Against Humanity, Munchkin, Ticket to Ride, Dominion, Carcassonne, Pandemic, Puerto Rico, Dixit, Lords of Waterdeep, Small World Underground, Fluxx, The Resistance, Power Grid, Qwirkle, Gloom, Forbidden Island, Elfenland, Suburbia, Incan Gold, Panic on Wall Street, Citadels, Zombie Dice, DrunkQuest, Scotland Yard, Story Wars, Say Anything, Wits & Wagers, Apples to Apples, Clue, Jenga, Scrabble, and dominoes.
* Cloud Cap also graciously provides us with a weekly game rental! This week it's Stone Age.
Don't worry if you've never heard of any of these games! The same goes for most people that attend and we're super friendly to new players. These meetups are more about socializing over some drinks than hardcore gaming.