This event gets 60+ gamers. Click here for pictures of past events.
* Like us on Facebook! We post pictures/discussions there.
* Gaming starts at 7pm and usually goes until midnight or later.
* Minors are only allowed in the diner section on the right.
* There is plenty of on street parking.
* Buses stop nearby past midnight, streetcar until 11pm.
* It's free! But we appreciate donations of money or games.
Here's a list of games we usually have:
Cards Against Humanity, Munchkin, Ticket to Ride, Dominion: Intrigue, Carcassonne, Pandemic, Puerto Rico, Dixit, Lords of Waterdeep, Small World Underground, Pirate & Star Fluxx, The Resistance, Power Grid, Gloom, Forbidden Island, King of Tokyo, 7 Wonders, Castle Panic, Revolution!, Samurai Sword, Homesteaders, Ca$h n' Gun$, String Railway, Tzolk'in, Elfenland, Suburbia, Incan Gold, Panic on Wall Street, Galaxy Trucker, Last Will, Clubs, We Didn't Playtest This Either, The Great Heartland Hauling Co., Citadels, DrunkQuest, Scotland Yard, Story Wars, Say Anything, Wits & Wagers, Bananagrams, Clue, Jenga, Scrabble, and dominoes.
* Cloud Cap also gives us free a weekly rental! This week it's Tokaido.
Don't worry if you've never heard of any of these games! Most people that attend haven't. These meetups are more about socializing over some drinks than hardcore gaming.