Come eat, drink, and play board games with us. You get a coupon for 20% off at Guardian Games just for attending!
This event gets 60+ gamers. Click here for pictures of past events.
* Like us on Facebook! We post pictures/discussions there.
* Gaming starts at 7pm and goes until 2am.
* Minors are only allowed in the diner section on the right.
* There is plenty of on street parking.
* Buses stop nearby past midnight, streetcar until 11pm.
* It's free, but donations of money or games keep it running!
Here's a list of games we usually have:
Cards Against Humanity, Munchkin, Ticket to Ride, Dominion, Carcassonne, Pandemic, Bang!, Puerto Rico, Dixit, Lords of Waterdeep, Small World, Fluxx, The Resistance, Power Grid, Gloom, Forbidden Island, King of Tokyo, 7 Wonders, El Grande, Hive, Castle Panic, Revolution!, Galaxy Trucker, For Sale, Telestrations, Ca$h n' Gun$, String Railway, Tzolk'in, Elfenland, Libertalia, Incan Gold, Panic on Wall Street, Tokaido, Last Will, Homesteaders, The Speicherstadt, Clubs, We Didn't Playtest This Either, The Great Heartland Hauling Co., Citadels, DrunkQuest, Scotland Yard, Story Wars, Say Anything, Wits & Wagers, Bananagrams, Loopin' Louie, Apples to Apples, Clue, Jenga, Connect Four, UNO, Operation, Monopoly, Balderdash, Scrabble, Chinese checkers, chess, checkers, and dominoes.
* Cloud Cap Games also graciously provides us with a weekly game rental! This week it's Fauna.
Don't worry if you've never heard of any of these games! The same is true for most people that come. These meetups are more about socializing over some drinks than hardcore gaming.