Boardgames In and Around Portland Message Board › Selling my beloved Starfarers of Catan!

Selling my beloved Starfarers of Catan!

Elyot L.
Elyiot
Portland, OR
Post #: 31
Title pretty much says it all;

I'm letting go of my copy of Starfarers. It's out of print and catches a good price on ebay (when you can find it there, it closes anywhere between 85 and 100 depending on condition, but I'd rather not deal with ebay if I don't have too, and this would be faster.

Condition; box shows a fair amount of shelf wear, but nothing serious. The game itself is in good condition with a few caveats,...

The rockets were notoriously brittle, and playing the game caused them to break. So much that Mayfair eventually issued a retrofit ring for the rockets that fixed the breaking issue. Needless to say, my rockets are broken, but do have said ring, so they are completely playable - the only other thing of note is that the part of the rocket that your color indicating ring goes on is also broken, but again, not really a big deal and it is a very common problem. Lastly one or two of the rings that snap on to the rocket are missing - you will never need all of them in the course of a game.

All said, I'd like to get 75$ for it, I'm hoping it goes to another home where it can be played and loved :)
-Elyiot