Boardgames In and Around Portland Message Board › Groups in Pearl District/NW?

Groups in Pearl District/NW?

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm moving to 12th and Lovejoy end of July and was wondering if there are any boardgame groups that would like to add another player?

Thanks
Stefan
bgg: SStignei
Tavish
Nooodle007
Beaverton, OR
Hi Stefan,

I just moved to NW 12th & Couch but have yet to meet any other board gamers in the area. I have a pretty wide collection of games and would be down for hosting something. Let's see if we can get any other responses here from folks in the Pearl / NW.

Welcome to town!

Tavish
A former member
Post #: 2
Oh cool, I work on 9th and Davis but am commuting up from Salem every day. I'd be down to meet up after work sometime until I finally make the move up here at the end of July (probably last weekend)
Send me a message through boardgame geek: sstignei
Dian
diank
Portland, OR
Post #: 5
I'm up the hills from you guys and would be interested too.
A former member
Post #: 3
Awesome. Looks like we have enough people for some fun 3 player games.
A former member
Post #: 4
How about sometime next week after work in a bar or something. I don't know the area very well so I'm out of recommendations :).
Raj
user 9170903
Portland, OR
Randomly just saw this thread, even though it's a few months old. Anyway, I'm also relatively new to the Pearl District (10th/Lovejoy) and would be down for some gaming sometime.

raj
A former member
This area is relatively easy for me to get to so I'd love to join you guys. Hope my ID comes through..the Meetup screen looks a little weird right now.
A former member
Btw, this isn't so close but it's just a bus ride away:

http://www.meetup.com...­

SE PDX Game Night at Lucky Labrador Brewing Company.

There are two Lucky Lab locations, I've been to the one closer to where you are talking about, at
1945 Northwest Quimby Street.

The event tonight is at 915 Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard. Buses that can get you there include the 4, 14, and 31. There might be other routes too.
A former member
I also just randomly came across this thread and live in the NW on 12th and Marshall. I unfortunately cannot make the LL meetup tonight but would love to see something come together for those of us in the Pearl/NW. I also have about 20 games and always willing to try something new.

Are the original people in this thread still lurking?

D