Apr 22, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Love shopping but hate the spending money part? This is a fun, easy way to see lots of clothes in a short period of time, and hangout with some awesome gals without spending tons of money for clothes... a CLOTHING SWAP.
With Spring here, I would suggest trying to bring more spring/summer items if possible.
Rules are simple:
- Bring 12 Clothing Items
- Bring 2 Accessories
- Bring 5, one dollar bills- $5 total
- All items must be fully functional, not completely faded, no holes, etc- if you wouldn't wear it to say, a business casual office or a nice dinner (If evening attire) then please reconsider the item
- Lay out all your items, we will have a short "viewing" period
- Lottery Numbers will be drawn at 6:50
- Swapping starts at 7, bartering/trading starts around 7:30
- You can use your dollars to sweeten the deal if there is something you really want to get from someone!
Snacks will be served, please BYOB.
Please indicate your pants/shirt size when RSVP'ng so I can get a mix of all sizes!
Hosting this at my house, so I will send an email a few days prior with my address.
See you soon and happy swapping!