addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PDXnode Message Board › Change Day/Time?

Change Day/Time?

Ben A.
user 76545952
Brush Prairie, WA
Post #: 2
Howdy folks! It's been brought to my attention that the date and time coincides with the PDX UX monthly meetings. Personally, I don't have any preference about when we meet, and can make any Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday work.

Does anyone have any preference? Would folks be more likely to attend if it was a different day?

Please chime in! Thanks in advance for your input!

-Ben
Merlyn A.
user 22681201
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Ben,

It's very hard to find *any* day that isn't already taken by a tech user group. In fact, every weekday has at least two tech events listed on Calagator.org it seems.

Cheers,
Merlyn
Flora W.
user 14726001
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
Hey Ben, I agree with Merlin. Python group meets Tuesdays, as do Ruby groups, which takes out every Tuesday. Pyladies (which you have a few members from) meets 1st/ 3rd Weds; Tech + pong every Weds. Thursdays actually might be the lightest, except for the UX meeting (and art walks) on first Thurs. Hope that helps!
Ryan M.
Ryan.Miller
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
I would love a day change, but I run PDX-UX so I'm biased :-). We usually meet the third Thursday of every month, so if PDXnode makes the first Thursday their regular time I'll be happy.