Portland Semantic Web Interest Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: June Meetup: Semantic App Demos

Meetup details changed: June Meetup: Semantic App Demos

Brian P.
bpanulla
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Greetings! It's been a while since we last talked, but the pace of change in Semantic Web technology adoption has only accelerated! Things have finally settled down for me enough to work out some details for two monthly meeting, hopefully the first of many.

When?: Wednesday, June 9, 7pm
Where?: Roots Organic Brewing, SE Portland (directions are on the site)
Agenda: Application demos

I set this for the second Wednesday of the month to keep clear of Open Source Bridge, but normally I'd like to shoot for the first Wednesday.

If you've been working on something semanticky (e.g. RDF, OWL, RDFa, Microformats) and wouldn't mind sharing your project with the group we'd love to see it.

Drop me an email if you'd be willing to give a demo. I'll be giving an overview of my rubric Web application, which includes OpenID integration, some JQuery UI goodies and a backend powered by the Mulgara semantic store.

-B

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­