The Portland Shiba Inu Meetup Group Message Board › Would you love a free professional picture of your Shiba friend?

Would you love a free professional picture of your Shiba friend?

Kassandra
user 9501165
Portland, OR
Post #: 12
Hi everyone! NW Shibas4life is having their annual picnic and we are super excited to be able to offer a professional pet phtographer on site to take pictures of your darling Shibas! You get a free 5x7 photo with the option of choosing more! These photographers know what they are doing, trust me! I just had pictures done with my two Shibas and a cat and they came out perfect!!! At our picnic we are also offering lunch and a secure play area that is 2 acres and completely fenced! Everyone always has such a great time and you're supporting our local rescue dedicated to our specific breed that we all love. To reserve your time slot for your photo session, email: shibas4life@gmail.com. Times available are between 12 and 3pm. We all look forward to seeing you on August 12th!