The Portland Shiba Inu Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone interested in fostering my shiba?

Anyone interested in fostering my shiba?

A former member
Post #: 2
I am going out of the country for work, and will (sadly, unfortunately) have to leave my shiba behind. I consider this "fostering" and not "dog sitting" because I will be gone a long time, likely a year.

I am attempting to find a friend or family member that will be willing to take her, but I thought I should try the fellow shiba lovers out there as well.

My shiba's name is Laney, and you can see a photo of her on my page. If you are at all interested in even discussing the possibility of fostering her, please send me an email via my meetup page.

Thank you!

Mandy
Logan
user 8997860
Medford, OR
Post #: 1
Is Laney your red or black and tan? Also, what will be happening with your other Shiba? Can you give me an idea as to her personality? Does she do well with other dogs? When are you looking to have someone foster her? I'm sure I have plenty more questions, but none I can think of at the moment. Hope to hear back soon!

-Logan
A former member
Post #: 3
I'm sorry, I just saw this reply! I thought I would get an email if anyone replied, but did not. I'm glad I checked the discussion board.

Anyway, I appreciate your reply very much. However, a good friend is able to foster her, thankfully!

Just to satisfy your curiosity though, Laney is the red and white shiba. My black and tan shiba lives with my ex... We split up the pups when we split up. :(

Thanks again for your interest!
Logan
user 8997860
Medford, OR
Post #: 2
I'm so glad to hear she has a home, if anything changes for Laney let me know and I'd happily take your girl into my home! Sen Ten loves other Shibas almost as much as I do.