The Portland Shiba Inu Meetup Group Message Board › Normandale Meetup: Sunday, January 6 at 2:30pm

Normandale Meetup: Sunday, January 6 at 2:30pm

Rus
user 3843145
Portland, OR
I may/may not be there depending on my schedule, but it sounds like there will be a few other folks there.  If not, that park always has plenty of dogs to play with (even in the rain, Normandale is reasonably active because it's located in the middle of a great dog-oriented community).

I would suggest that anyone who has a submissive/docile Shiba or a puppy should gather together in the small dog area in the back on the (West?) side of the park.  The left side has often been used for meetups, but oftentimes people take their dogs from the active area into that area for a timeout or to play fetch without the pressure of 20 big dogs (and assorted small dogs) playing a rough game of chase.

Sounds like the high pressure front will hold up into the weekend; sunny but it'll be cold.  Bundle up!