roynjess
user 4556788
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hi There! We are Roy and Jessica and are the proud owners of a beautiful fun 2 year old female red and white Shiba named Molly. (we also have a sheltie/shiba mix named max who is our baby!) We are Shiba lovers!!!

My husband and I bought Miss Molly from a breeder in Missouri http://www.purdypuppi...­
we bought her with the intention of breeding her, and she has already gone though 2 heats. and should be starting her third before too long (the last one was in February), and we are looking for a Stud. She is papered(but I haven't registered her yet) and I don't show her. the ideal male would also be red and white.

I'll post a picture of her later. if you, or anyone is interested in meeting up with us, or has a male they wouldn't mind studding out please contact us. we live in the Gresham Area. we wanted to go to the meet up this weekend (I just found your site tonight) but we will be out of town.

looking forward to getting to know all of you!

thanks! Jessica
A former member
Post #: 18
Welcome to the group!
Looking forward to meeting Molly and Max!

Oh, and you guys too!biggrin

We meet every 2 weeks, so we will see you soon!

Have a safe trip!
Sue
roynjess
user 4556788
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
thanks so much Sue! Molly would love to play with the other dogs. Max is our Old Man dog! LOL! but both are super sweet! can't wait to meet everyone!
Juan
user 3659781
Portland, OR
Post #: 23
I have only seen one or two Shiba Males that are not neutered. I have two, but mine are Shiba/Eskimo mix. Or what is called a Shibamo. There is one male I know of that show ups to the meets, but sense he is not neutered, Ibarra and him tend to size each other up for a few min. before running of to play some more. It's kind of funny actually.
The nice thing is the group is very informational with any knowledge they have.
Hope to see you at one of the Meetups, I would like to see your mix'ed Shiba.
roynjess
user 4556788
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
thank you so much for the info! I saw the pictures form the last meet up and I'm so sad we weren't able to make it there. Molly would have loved it. Max, is a shiba/sheltie mix and looks like a shiba with long hair! LOL!

finding a male to breed with Miss Molly has been harder than we expected. huh.

this is an older picture of Miss Molly
[IMG]http://img.photobucke...­[/IMG]

and a fun picture of my shiba/sheltie mix Max (silly dog!)

[IMG]http://img.photobucke...­[/IMG]
Brianne
user 59918052
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
I know it has been a few years...Are you still looking for a stud? Or do you know of anyone that is...I have a 9 month old pure bred Shiba male named Gonzo and I am looking to breed him. We plan to get a female in february but I would like to stud him out once before we do that to kind of help with his hormones a little.
Brennan
user 8233770
Portland, OR
Post #: 48
Why not get them neutered and spayed? There are many many show breeders who have health tested championed Shibas, with lifetime health guarantees and lifetime support, and their dogs are beautiful. Why so eager to breed your puppy mill Shibas that are questionable health and frankly don't look very nice? It's so disappointing to see a meetup group that condones such irresponsible breeding of pets. Especially since some here apparently support Shiba rescue. Talk about mixed messages!