The Portland Shiba Inu Meetup Group Message Board › Going to China need organizer to run the Group

Going to China need organizer to run the Group

Juan
user 3659781
Portland, OR
Hi Everyone

Sorry I have not been as active as I used to be with my Shiba meet ups.

My business has been taking off in leaps and bounds and has me tied down to where I only get to walk the dogs at night.  How we miss the meet ups and dog parks!

I have been hired to do an international show by some Hollywood and Broadway personnel. I am designing their masks and will be leaving to China in a week for some time.

So what I am needing is for someone to volunteer to be assistant organizer to run meet ups.  You have all the perks to start meet up groups and schedule everything.

There can be more than one organizer, so many of you can participate.

If you are interested please send me an email direcly

illuminatedglow@gmail.com

I thank you for your time

JWRodriguez

If you are curious about about the masks I have created you can see them at www.elwire4u.com under the mask section.
Roger J.
user 83057852
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Hi Juan,

Hana just had her (hopefully) final knee surgery, and it is out of commission for another 4-6 weeks, and requires a lot of my attention. However, after that, I'd be happy to pitch in to keep the ball rolling. I probably don't have the bandwidth to do it solo, but would gladly run with it with some help.

-r
Logan
user 8997860
Portland, OR
Post #: 6
Hey Juan,

I'd be happy to help out in any way I can. Are your dogs being taken care of? Let me know what I could do to help and I'll do it, right now I've got plenty of free time on my hands.
Vixey R.
Cupcakedog5683
Portland, OR
Post #: 14
Hi Juan! I sent you an email offering to help. Let me know if you need it! :)
Rus
user 3843145
Portland, OR
Post #: 112
Sorry, I've been out of the loop for awhile. Working full-time and I just moved myself down the hill to John's Landing, over by the Greenway Trail. I might throw up a couple meetups here and there this summer. Weekends have been scarce for me for about 2 months.