The Portland Shiba Inu Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a sitter at your home for my Shiba

Looking for a sitter at your home for my Shiba

Kuri
miyob
Happy Valley, OR
Post #: 1
Hi Shiba Inu owners,

My family and I will be out of town from 8/5 to 8/23 this summer. My Shiba, Kuri is really smart and quiet dog. NO high maintenance. She would tell you when she needs to go for her business outdoor. We prefer someone to keep Kuri indoor playing with your Shiba while we are gone. I wish I could trade when you need a help, but my husband is not dog lover "yet", and he cannot handle with more than one dog. But I am willing to do the trade during day in between 8 to 5pm for a few times if yours and my schedule fit. Please let me know.

-Miyo
Logan
user 8997860
Portland, OR
Post #: 10
Hey there Miyo,

I know I live a bit far from you, but I have been looking to help out Shiba owners by offering a pet sitting at my home. My boy loves to play, and gets along great with other Shibas. If you like, we can talk more about it and even see how well our "kids" interact together! smile
Kuri
miyob
Happy Valley, OR
Post #: 3
I am still looking for my Shiba, Kuri (8 months)'s sitter from 8/5 to 8/23.
Also 7/12 this Friday to 7/15 next Monday. I prefer near to my community, Happy Valley...but in Portland area would be fine. Please let me know if you are interested.

-Miyo
Logan
user 8997860
Portland, OR
Post #: 12
I posted a reply on your page, sorry for any confusion about my location! :)