The Portland Shiba Inu Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for other Shibas from Paul Lee (West Lynn) born Nov 20th.

Looking for other Shibas from Paul Lee (West Lynn) born Nov 20th.

Adam M.
AdamMichaud
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 1
I'm looking for Kitsu's brothers and I know a few stayed locally. We want to get them together and have a play date.
Kuri
miyob
Happy Valley, OR
Post #: 2
How nice! My Shiba, Kuri was born on Nov 6 2012. She might be your Kitsu's sister. When can we meet?
-Miyo
Adam M.
AdamMichaud
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 2
We met at the last meetup at Hazelia Park, but we should get together again. Kitsu's dad is JJ, so they might have atleast the same father. Where in the Portland area do you live?
Jessica Johnson D.
user 14567195
Lake Oswego, OR
Post #: 8
JJ is my Shiba, Dexter's father. His mom was Brownie, but Dex was born in Jan 2011.
When was Kitsu born?
Roger J.
user 83057852
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Hana's mom was Brownie and she was born 8-15-2012
Pamela Kealohanani...
user 90687122
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Jessica, Kitsune was born 11/20/12. JJ (sire) Marley (dam) from Paul Lee in West Linn, OR.
Kuri
miyob
Happy Valley, OR
Post #: 4
Kuri's parents are Nigra (sire) and Bai Mei (dam), and she was born 11/6/12.
Ed H.
user 12786464
Portland, OR
Post #: 18
I am not sure if this thread is still active. I just joined this meetup.

My wife and I are looking to get a shiba puppy later this year. Paul Lee is one of the breeders we are considering. He is a the top of our list due to his close location to Portland.

I would appreciate it if any of you who have dogs from Paul would message me, if you are willing to discuss your experience with Paul Lee and his dogs.

Many thanks,
Ed