Kristine
kqmoore
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 2
Hi there. Anyone interested in becoming an organizer? I haven't been to a meet up in ages but would be sad to see this group go. I'd be happy to step up but the dues are $144 per year (billed $72 per 6 months). Are people willing to help pay to keep this around? It would come up to about $3 per person per year. I could pay to keep it open for another month which is $19 and then collect dues and sign up for a year. Please let me know if you're in. Thanks.
Roger J.
user 83057852
Portland, OR
Post #: 7
I don't have the time to coordinate meet-ups, as my work life has gotten tremendously busy. I am however, willing to fork out the $144.00 to keep this group going for another year.
Jillian
KumaandJillian
Portland, OR
Post #: 28
I would be willing to organize, but I wouldn't necessarily be able to attend every event. How do people feel about that?
Melody
user 10711377
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 33
I would hate to see the group go away, now that I am back with a new dog who would love to play with other Shibas! I think a few years ago there was a $5 per meetup charge, which would do a pretty good job of offsetting the cost.
Logan
user 8997860
Portland, OR
Post #: 20
I'd be willing to throw $5 towards helping keep this going :)